Hydraulic Pump Flow Divider
Vendor: Primary Mover
High performance, high pressure, multifunction, screw-in, cartridge-style, spool-type flow divider/combiner.
In the dividing mode, it will divert input flow from port 3 to ports 2 and 4, based on the ratio specified, regardless of operating pressure. When the flow direction is reversed the valve will combine flows from 2 and 4 to port 3. Synchronizing flow is provided in both the dividing and combining modes at “bottomed” conditions in cylinder applications and at “stalled” conditions in motor applications.
- Hardened parts for long life.
- Quiet, modulated response.
- Wide operating flow range.
- Synchronizing in dividing and combining modes.
- Floating cage — high installation torque.
- Industry-common cavity.
- Operating Pressure: 345 bar (5000 psi) maximum
- Burst Pressure: 1103 bar (16000 psi)
- Flow Range Options: Input Flow: 4 - 19 lpm (1 - 5 gpm); Ratio: 50:50; Model Code: 22