Heavy/Industrial User - Battery Maximizer Kit.
(6-7 Days/Week Use)
- Road Charger - Powerful 20 AMP DC Charger
- 8 Amp AC Panel Mount Charger w/ Battery Tester
- 10 Watt Solar Pulse Panel - virtually indestructible
ENJOY YOUR INCREASED PRODUCTIVITY BY CHARGING YOUR BATTERIES AND KEEPING THEM CHARGED - EXTENDING HOURS OF USE
Maximize your battery's charge for peak performance and extended battery life with the Heavy/Industrial User (6-7 Days/Week Use) Battery Maximizer Kit. Our kit includes a powerful 20 Amp D/C Charger, 8 Amp A/C Panel Mount Charger, and 10-Watt Solar Pulse Charger/Maintainer to keep your trailer circuit batteries charged for frequent use. Each Battery Maximizer Kit is assembled to fit your demand from your equipment! Your batteries can be charged in any situation, Sunshine, AC cord or just driving down the road!
Additional Benefits from the Solar Pulse:
- Increases battery efficiency
- Reduces and eliminates damaging sulfate build-up
- Extends battery life up to 3-5X longer
Road Charger 20 Amp DC-to-DC Converter Charger
The 20 Amp Battery Charger is designed to boost the voltage of the battery on the trailer when the trailer battery is mounted several feet away from the tow vehicles alternator. This charges the trailer mounted battery much faster, while the trailer is being pulled down the road.
- Part No. 880209
- Input Voltage Range: +9.5 to +16 Vdc
- Max Output Current: 20 A
- Storage Temperature Range: -55˚ C to +125˚ C
- Ambient Air Operating Temperature: -40˚ C to +85˚ C
- Dimensions: 143 x 192 x 60 mm
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Compliance: FMVSS 121; SAE J227; TMC RP141
- Ingress (IP) Rating: IP67 and IP69K
This 8 Amp charger for 12 Volt batteries applies 3-charging steps developed PWM technology including: A Constant-Current Charge for when the battery voltage is lower than a set point, this unit will charge the battery at the max. current, for a quick charge. A Constant-Voltage Charge for when the battery is almost fully charged, the charger will automatically limit the current. Lastly, a Float Charge, for when the battery voltage reaches the settled float voltage of 13.5V, it will automatically switch to the float charging condition with a current of 0.1A to 0.3A.
- Model: UE1201S
- Input: AC 120V, 60HzA
- Output: DC 12V, 8 amp
- Charge Current: Max. 8 Amp
- Type of Battery Used: 12V Lead-Acid Battery
- Efficiency: >90%
- Battery Cables: 24 In., 16 AWG
- Lead Wire: 3-Prong Plug
- Size: 175mmX015mmX60mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg
Most Effective 10-Watt Solar Charging System on the Market!
The 10-Watt SolarPulse charger combines our ReNew-IT Pulse Technology with an exceptional charging system. ReNew-It Technology safely prevents the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by the consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for over ten years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power including motor carriers, rail cars, sailboats, recreational vehicles, gensets and much more.
- Unique industrial-strength 10-watt panel is almost half the size of other 10-watt solar chargers yet provides the full 10-watt power
- Smaller panel provides more installation options
- Works with every type of lead-acid battery including flooded, AGM and gel cell
- Cleans battery plates of large damaging lead-sulfates so batteries can accept, store and release maximum power when you need it
- Helps offset energy-robbing key-off parasitic loads
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power
- Low-profile industrial-strength solar panel mounts flat (no frame required) so it virtually indestructible
- Prevents the normal loss of battery power on vehicles stored outside no matter how long they sit unused - even months at a time
- Helps extend battery life up to 3 times longer
- Five-year limited warranty
Two other SolarPulse models available: 2 Watt (735X602) and a 6-Watt ERV unit (735X613). The 6-watt model is ideal for emergency rescue and law enforcement vehicles because it has a unique rectangular solar panel designed to easily mount on any light bar.
Please contact us if you have any questions we can assist you with.
- Max Charging: DC Voltage 16.5V, 625 mA
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Circuit Box Dimensions: 3.4" L X 2.4" W X 1.5" H
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 12.41" L X 9.85" W X 0.2" H
- Operating Temperature: 0º F to 130 º F (-18º C to 54º C)
- Storage Temperature: 0º F to 150 º F (-18 º C to 66 º C)
- Box to Lugs Wire Length: 3 feet
- Box to Panel Wire Length: 17 feet
- Weight: 2.5 Lbs.