The 8 amp panel mountable battery charger is complete with a button-activated battery and alternator tester for 12V lead-acid batteries and features a 3-step charging process.
3-step Charging Technology:
- Constant-Current Charge -- when the battery voltage is lower than setpoint, it will charge the battery at the max. current which is called quick charging.
- Constant-Voltage Charge -- when the battery is almost been fully charged, the charger will limit the current automatically.
- Float Charge -- when the battery voltage reaches the settled float voltage of 13.5V, it will automatically switch to the float charging condition with the current of 0.1A~0.3A.
- Input: AC 120V, 60Hz
- Output: DC 12V
- Charge Current: Max. 8 Amp
- Type of Battery Used: 12V Lead-Acid Battery
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Battery Cables: 24", 16 AWG
- Lead Wire: 3-Prong Plug
- Size: 153x105x52mm
- Weight: 1.0 kg