Deluxe Kit Includes: RoadCharger 35 Amp Battery Charger, Master Shut Off Switch and a 5-Watt SolarPulse Charger.
RoadCharger 35 Amp DC-to-DC Battery Charger
The RoadCharger 35 Amp Battery Charger is designed to boost the voltage of the battery on the trailer when the trailer battery is mounted several feet away from the tow vehicles alternator. This charges the trailer mounted battery much faster, while the trailer is being pulled down the road. Increase your productivity and reduce number of service calls.
- Input Voltage Range: +9.5 to +16 Vdc
- Max Output Current: 35 A
- Storage Temperature Range: -55˚ C to +125˚ C
- Ambient Air Operating Temperature: -40˚ C to +85˚ C
- Dimensions: 143 x 192 x 60 mm
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Compliance: FMVSS 121; SAE J227; TMC RP141
- Ingress (IP) Rating: IP67 and IP69K
Master Shut Off Switch
The Battery, Master Shut Off Switch is designed to turn off when the trailer-mounted hydraulic system is not in use. This minimizes amp draw on the battery, while not in use, which helps maximize a battery’s ability to keep a charge.
- Max Operating Voltage: 32V DC
- Max Continuous Current: 300A
- Cranking Rating: (30sec) (1 x 4/0 cable) 1,250A
- Inrush Rating: (2 sec) 3,500A
- Terminal Stud Size: 3/8”-16 (accepts M10 terminals)
- Terminal Stud Length: 7/8” (22mm)
- Ingress Rating: IP67 and IP69K
- Ignition Protection: Meets ISO 8846 and SAE J1171
5-Watt SolarPulse Charger/Maintainer
The 5-Watt SolarPulse Charger/Maintainer combines our ReNew-IT Pulse Technology® with an exceptional charging system. ReNew-It Technology safely prevents the main cause of battery problems and failure including sulfate buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by U.S. Military and consumers worldwide for over ten years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.
- Pulse Frequency: 22-28 KHz
- Max Charging DC Voltage: 16.5V, 350 mA
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Circuit Box Dimensions: 3.25" X 2.25" X 1.5"
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 8.875" X 8.75" X .125"
- Box to Lugs Wire Length: 3 feet
- Box to Panel Wire Length: 17 feet
- Termination: .375" Lugs
- Weight: 1.65 lbs