Charge your trailer or boat batteries with this powerful 20 amp charger, as you drive down the road.
The RoadCharger 20 Amp Battery Charger is designed to boost the voltage of the battery on the trailer when the trailer battery is mounted several feet away from the tow vehicles alternator. This charges the trailer mounted battery much faster, while the trailer is being pulled down the road.
- Input Voltage Range: +9.5 to +16 Vdc
- Max Output Current: 20 A
- Storage Temperature Range: -55˚ C to +125˚ C
- Ambient Air Operating Temperature: -40˚ C to +85˚ C
- Dimensions: 143 x 192 x 60 mm
- Weight: 8.8 lbs (4 kg)
- Compliance: FMVSS 121; SAE J227; TMC RP141
- Ingress (IP) Rating: IP67 and IP69K