REGULAR USER - Battery Maximizer Kit
(3-4 Days/Week Use)
- 8 Amp AC Panel Mount Charger w/ built in Battery Tester (Charger that ships may appear different than the one pictured)
- 7 Watt Solar Pulse Panel - virtually indestructible
KEEPS YOUR BATTERY FULLY CHARGED AND READY WHEN YOU ARE. YOUR EQUIPMENT WORKS BETTER AND LONGER!
Maximize your battery's charge for peak performance and extended battery life with the regular user (3-4 Days/Week Use) battery maximizer kit. Our kit includes an 8 Amp AC Panel Mount Charger and 7-Watt Solar Charger/Maintainer to keep your trailer circuit batteries charged for occasional use. Each battery maximizer kit is assembled to fit your demand from your equipment!
Additional Benefits from the Solar Pulse:
- Increase battery efficiency
- Reduce sulfate build-up
- Extend battery life up to 3-5X longer
8 Amp Panel Mount Battery Charger
This 8 Amp charger for 12 Volt batteries applies 3-charging steps developed PWM technology including a Constant-Current Charge for when the battery voltage is lower than a set point, this unit will charge the battery at the max. current, for a quick charge. A Constant-Voltage Charge for when the battery is almost fully charged, the charger will automatically limit the current. Lastly, a Float Charge, for when the battery voltage reaches the settled float voltage of 13.5V, it will automatically switch to the float charging condition with a current of 0.1A to 0.3A.
- Input: AC 120V, 60HzA
- Output: DC 12V, 8 amp
- Charge Current: Max. 8 Amp
- Type of Battery Used: 12V Lead-Acid Battery
- Efficiency: > 90%
- Battery Cables: 24 In., 16 AWG
- Lead Wire: 3-Prong Plug
- Size: 175mmX015mmX60mm
SolarPulse 7-Watt Battery Charger
Works With Every Type Of 12V Lead Acid Battery!
- Commercial-grade monocrystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom used vehicles and equipment
- Patented pulse technology continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
Most Effective 7-Watt Solar Charging System Available!
The 7-Watt SolarPulse charger combines our ReNew-IT Pulse Technology with an exceptional charging system. ReNew-It Technology safely prevents the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by the consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for over ten years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.
- Max Charging DC Voltage 16.5V, 450 mA
- Reverse Polarity Protected Yes
- Circuit Box Dimensions 3.4" X 2.4" X 1.5"
- Solar Panel Dimensions 10.25" X 8.85" X 0.25"
- Box to Lugs Wire Length 3 feet
- Box to Panel Wire Length 17 feet
- Termination .375" Lugs
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power including motor carriers, rail cars, sailboats, recreational vehicles, gensets and much more.
- Unique industrial-strength 7-watt panel is almost half the size of other 7-watt solar chargers yet provides full 7-watt power
- Smaller panel provides more installation options
- Works with every type of lead-acid battery including flooded, AGM and gel cell
- Cleans battery plates of large damaging lead-sulfates so batteries can accept, store and release maximum power when you need it
- Helps offset energy-robbing key-off parasitic loads
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power
- Low-profile industrial-strength solar panel mounts flat (no frame required) so it virtually indestructible
- Prevents the normal loss of battery power on vehicles stored outside no matter how long they sit unused - even months at a time
- Helps extend battery life up to 3 times longer
- Five-year limited warranty
Please contact us if you have any questions we can assist you with.